[Dovecot] virtual hosting

Láďa durchanek at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 12:04:51 EEST 2007

Dovecot is the IMAP/POP3 server. Receiving e-mails is task for your SMTP
server, which should be configured at first. If your users are going to
change often, you should definitely make them virtual, as described here:
http://wiki.dovecot.org/VirtualUsers

But the first thing you have to do is configure your SMTP server. There is a
plenty of documentation all over the internet, including complete howtos for
specific SMTP servers/systems/distributions - just try to Google them.

	Láďa