[Dovecot] virtual hosting

gaoqiang.qian at nokia.com gaoqiang.qian at nokia.com
Fri Oct 26 12:24:24 EEST 2007

I am sorry but
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IMAP says:
E-mail clients can generally be configured to use either POP3 or IMAP4 to retrieve e-mail and in both cases use SMTP for sending.

I have smtp server(postfix) setup for virtual hosing and working fine, but now I just could not have my client connect to the pop3 server to retrieve emails. Even though it connect and authenticated alright. It seems the directory of emails saved are just messed.

Could you confirm the terms and help me how to check the config of directories?

Thanks.