[Dovecot] lost emails with version 1.0.6

Nishant Limbachia tuxrules.in at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 03:14:36 EET 2007

Hi list members,

I am using dovecot on Slackware 12.0 with postfix 2.4.5.  I just
upgraded to version 1.0.6 from 1.0.5 and now I am not getting emails.
I am using dovecot deliver with postfix.  deliver log also says email
put into appropriate inbox.  Starting up dovecot doesn't show any error
messages.  I've looked at the release notes and couldn't find any
changes that should affect the config file.

Here's an excerpt from dovecot deliver's log for the last two emails
I've lost after upgrade.
###
deliver(raghu): Oct 28 19:34:52 Info:
msgid=<200710281935.AA6815928 at stuart.iit.edu>: saved mail to INBOX