[Dovecot] lost emails with version 1.0.6

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Mon Oct 29 12:47:22 EET 2007

On 29.10.2007, at 3.14, Nishant Limbachia wrote:

> I am using dovecot on Slackware 12.0 with postfix 2.4.5.  I just
> upgraded to version 1.0.6 from 1.0.5 and now I am not getting emails.
> I am using dovecot deliver with postfix.  deliver log also says email
> put into appropriate inbox.  Starting up dovecot doesn't show any
> error
> messages.  I've looked at the release notes and couldn't find any
> changes that should affect the config file.

Do you use mbox or maildir? Do you use mailbox_command to call
deliver (so all mails begin with "From " line)? I noticed I fixed a
bug in v1.1 that I forgot to fix for v1.0. Fixed now:

http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-1.0/rev/f057b11c0e9e

Does that change help? If not, post your dovecot -n output. In any
case I'll release 1.0.7 because of this..