[Dovecot] 1.1Beta5 Issue

Jeff Grossman jeff at stikman.com
Mon Oct 29 17:08:34 EET 2007

I installed 1.1Beta 5 this weekend.  I had no problems at all yesterday
using Thunderbird.  I started reading my mail with Squirrelmail this
morning and everything was going pretty smooth.  I tried to delete a daily
e-mail I receive from careerbuilder.com and the IMAP process shot up to
99.9% and I was not able to do anything in Squirrelmail.  I killed that
process and tried it again just to be sure what it was.  And it did it
again.  I can delete any other message with no problems, just that one
causes me issues.  I am not sure if Thunderbird is the same, I will have
to wait until I get home tonight.

If there is any troubleshooting you would like me to do, please let me know.

Jeff