[Dovecot] How to fetch mails in Spam dir by MUA via POP3?

Jose Celestino japc at co.sapo.pt
Thu Apr 3 00:30:57 EEST 2008

Words by Zhang Huangbin [Wed, Apr 02, 2008 at 08:02:56PM +0800]:
> Hi, all.
>
> How can i fetch mails in Spam directory by MUA (Such as Thunderbird) via
> POP3?

You have to hack pop3 to walk the aditional folders. I had to do that to
allow the pop3 users to grab their adsl invoices (that are put on a
dedicated folder throught imap by the isp services).

Timo has a solution on the making I think.

--
Jose Celestino