[Dovecot] Broken Header uidvalidity problem after upgrade

Robert Henjes henjes at informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de
Wed Apr 30 12:09:58 EEST 2008

> 1 0 2
> 1 1209486091.P3655Q5.serverb:2,S
>
> Moving another mail to this dir leads to:
>
> 1 0 3
> 1 1209486091.P3655Q5.serverb:2,S
> 2 1209486279.P3655Q6.serverb:2,S

In the mean time I repeated the test with creating a new mailbox
(folder) using version 1.0.13 (debian etch-backport). Using this version
the uidvalidity seems to be ok. See the ecxcerpt of the log file:

1 1209544994 2
1 1209544994.P18795Q0M587290.servera:2,S

So I think simply upgrading to version 1.0.13 should be the savest way
to repair this bug and correct the wrong uids.

    Robert

--
Dipl.-Inform. Robert Henjes
University of Wuerzburg,