[Dovecot] Experience moving mailboxes from Dovecot 0.99.14 to Dovecot 1.07 => Improvement possible

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Thu Aug 7 01:32:08 EEST 2008

Hi,

On Wed, Aug 06, 2008 at 10:55:08AM -0500, Eric Rostetter wrote:
> Quoting Charles Marcus <CMarcus at Media-Brokers.com>:
>> rpms for centos available on atrpms.net
> Sadly not for Centos 3.x, only for Centos 4/5... :(
> Anyone know about Dovecot 1.1.x rpms for Centos/RHEL 3.x?

You could try to rebuild from ATrpms' src.rpm, but to spare some
trouble this is what I had with 1.1.rc4 4 months ago:

checking for auth_userokay... no
checking for krb5-config... YES
configure: error: Can't build with GSSAPI support: v1.2 library not supported

Maybe one could patch the specfile/package up to support RHEL3, and if
you want to you could maintain this at ATrpms.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net