[Dovecot] Auto Vacation replies again

CJ Keist cj.keist at colostate.edu
Tue Aug 12 17:24:50 EEST 2008

Stephan,
   Thank you.  I understand what you are saying in trying to keep a
vicious cycle of auto-replies responding to each other.  But in our
environment I don't have any choice as our central virus/spam email
gateway will can any message without a valid from address in the headers.
   I will forward this on to our central IT guys that maintain the email
gateway, but I don't hold much hope that they will listen ;).