[Dovecot] TECRA-A9 -- devcot LDA/sendmail

dovecot at guice.ath.cx dovecot at guice.ath.cx
Wed Aug 20 01:22:56 EEST 2008

Re: [Dovecot] TECRA-A9 -- devcot LDA/sendmai

The mail is not delivered to the ~/Maildir; mail continues to get
delivered to /var/mail/<user-name>.

First thing first, if you're reading this section/msg of the original thread,
please return to the initial/first message.  To the author (SM <sm at resistor.net>)
who offered the response about sendmails' local-host-names, how did
you arrive at this?  What does sendmails local-host-names have to do
with local delivery once the MTA accepts the mail <-- perhaps that's
a bit off-topic for this thread.

NO disrespect intended to -- SM <sm at resistor.net.

In any case I had a strong feeling the resolve offered from SM
<sm at resistor.net> would'nt work and it didn't, but I can say "that I
tried it".  With that being said, would someone please return to the
first message in this thread and provide an authoritive resolve to my issues; if
powssible.

Thanks