[Dovecot] v1.1.3 release candidate

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sat Aug 30 16:33:18 EEST 2008

I thought about making a release now, but I'll probably do some more
fixes tomorrow, so here's a prerelease for everyone to test. :) If you
see any bugs with this (old or new), please report.

http://dovecot.org/tmp/dovecot-1.1.3-rc.tar.gz

Important changes are:

	* mail_max_userip_connections limit no longer applies to master user
	  logins.

	+ login_log_format_elements: Added %k to show SSL protocol/cipher
	  information. Not included by default.
	+ imap/pop3-proxy: If auth_verbose=yes, log proxy login failures.
	+ deliver: Added -s parameter to autosubscribe to autocreated mailboxes.
	- message parser fixes - hopefully fixes an infinite looping problem
	- SORT: One more assert-crashfix when renumbering index sort IDs.
	- mbox: Saving may have truncated the mail being saved
	- mbox: Several other bugfixes
	- mail_full_filesystem_access=yes was broken when listing mailboxes
	  (it still is with maildir++ layout).
	- maildirlock utility was somewhat broken
	- zlib plugin: bzip2 support was somewhat broken
	- NFS: Make sure writing to files via output streams don't
	  assert-crash when write() returns only partial success.