[Dovecot] Input and suggestions: Mail mirror setup

Ulf Zimmermann ulf at openlane.com
Sun Aug 31 02:23:42 EEST 2008

No, I am really talking about a copy of any email sent from a number of
machines. Our developers
use all kind of different ways to generate emails and reports and well,
sometimes emails get lost
(to outside customers) and we are getting asked to resend those reports.
Unfortunately too often
these emails or reports are not easy to reproduce and the developers
didn't think of creating copies
of the attached files.

So I am really looking at a copy of any email sent, to be stored at a
central location, which a retention
time of maybe 1 week.

> Read: http://www.postfix.org/transport.5.html
>
> --
> Kind Regards,           ::   http://www.cjbuckley.net/
> Chris Buckley           ::   http://photos.cjbuckley.net/

Ulf Zimmermann | Senior System Architect

OPENLANE
4600 Bohannon Drive, Suite 100
Menlo Park, CA 94025

O: 650-532-6382  M: (510) 396-1764  F: (510) 580-0929

Email: ulf at openlane.com | Web: www.openlane.com