[Dovecot] Firewalls are [essentially] free - WAS: Re: Source patches from Apple

Sun Dec 14 20:42:52 EET 2008

On 12/14/2008, Giuliano Gavazzi (dev+lists at humph.com) wrote:
>>> Wow.. I can't imagine NOT running a mail server without a firewall...

>> Two is not 'so many'... the meaning is plain (for anyone who
>> understands english)...

> you make my point, as the negatives were three (can not - NOT - with
> no) for anyone understanding english... so the meaning was reversed
> (unless you meant otherwise...).

Heh... ok, you got me, I forgot about the 'without' being a negative, so
you're right...

>> But I think, like Zed, this thread is dead.

> uh? who is this Zed? My remark was just a frivolous post mortem then.

Its a reference to the movie 'Pulp Fiction'...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7Yp2L6c2KM

--

Best regards,

Charles