[Dovecot] appending domain based on port

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Mon Feb 4 20:03:21 EET 2008

On Mon, 2008-02-04 at 12:54 -0500, Eric Hester wrote:
> Sorry, now that I reread the comment for listen I see it says space
> separated list. I'm not sure this is clear to everyone that it can be
> used to listen on multiple ports as there are wiki pages showing how
> to use iptables to get additional ports:
> http://wiki.dovecot.org/Iptables

Added a note about it working in v1.1. Maybe some of the examples in the
config file could also show multiple IPs and/or ports.

> The patch worked for %a perfectly. I also had to start returning
> nopassword in my passdb query, but I am now up and working. Now I just
> have to do some testing on 1.1 to make sure I am comfortable running
> it in production over 1.0.10 which I currently have.

I think beta14 should work quite well. I've since then done a bit larger
change in hg that seems to cause hangs (but fixes another rare problem).
Hopefully that gets resolved soon (I can't reproduce it myself).