[Dovecot] Sendmail, procmail, dovecot and quota

papi mac papi_m_a_c at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 20:27:38 EET 2008

I already have a procmail rule in each user's directory that delivers "X-Spam-Status: Yes" email to a "spam-mail" folder. and the others to the inbox (specified in $DEFAULT) Assuming I did not want spam-mail under quota control I suppose I would have to add a line at the end something like this only for those users that have quotas:

| "/usr/libexec/dovecot/deliver -m $DEFAULT -e"

Would this mean that "deliver" will look at the size of the $DEFAULT file (using a dirsize directive in dovecot.conf) and sned an error message back if it is over quota?

Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org> wrote: On Tue, 8 Jan 2008, papi mac wrote:

> You mean by having a procmail rule to send the mail on to dovecot for
> delivery? If so, what would the line in the procmail rule look like?

Right, that's what I mean -

at the end of the default procmail rules (like in /etc/procmailrc), pipe
the message to deliver with the right arguments.

I don't actually use deliver, either, but maybe others can say more, or
maybe you can figure it out from here.

-- Asheesh.

--
Time washes clean