[Dovecot] Imap - Loging

Andre Hübner Andre.Huebner at gmx.de
Fri Jan 11 17:58:10 EET 2008

hmm...

in my special case a user misses a lot of mails. i do not believe in dovecot
problem (1.0.10)
There were some other connects with same ip...
For more information a counting of really transfered mails would be nice.
only flagged mails are not very interesting. Mails should be counted if they
are moved to an other folder or are really deleted and all is synchronized.
I think it would be ok that mails are counted twice in case of deleting
after moving. operation is operation :)
In my special case i only can say to my user that between time x und time y
something happend.

hmm, yes, thats all at this time ;)

Andre