[Dovecot] Squirrel Mail (unknown date) in subject and zero size of messages shown

Niki Spassov niki at bgrf.org
Fri Jan 18 12:05:52 EET 2008

Hello, I'm having the following problems with a Squirrelmail and Dovecot.
with option SERVER SIDE SORTING in Squirrel, only the first page with
e-mails is shown in user's inbox, the mails in all the next pages are
listed with subject: "(unknown date)" and size 0.
The other similar problem, independent from that option (SERVER SIDE
SORTING) is: when THREAD VIEW is chosen, we have the same behavior,
normal first page and damaged all the others.
with option SERVER SIDE SORTING = FASE, and UNTHREADED, everything is OK
Has anyone seen this behavior, any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance :)

P.S. Squirrel's version is 1.4.7 and Dovecot is 1.0-stable