[Dovecot] plus-address delivery

Jon Fullmer jon at jonfullmer.com
Wed Jan 23 05:02:26 EET 2008

I'm sorry I didn't clarify that. Yes, I am using Dovecot deliver as my
LDA.  Here's the line I have in Postfix's master.cf:

dovecot    unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe
    flags=DRhu user=vmail:vmail argv=/usr/lib/dovecot/deliver -f $
{sender} -d ${u
ser}@${nexthop} -n -m ${extension}

I didn't think I had the "-m ${extension}", but it turns out I did.
Any other thoughts?

  - Jon