[Dovecot] plus-address delivery

Jon Fullmer jon at jonfullmer.com
Wed Jan 23 05:32:43 EET 2008

Hmm... but it says "if the mailbox doesn't exist, it's created (unless
-n is used)".  The mailbox does exist.

UNLESS, let me ask you this.  I notice that the mailboxes are created
with a "." before them.  For example, if I "ls -la" in the users
INBOX, I see user-created mailboxes, but they all start with a "."
The mailbox that I'm trying to deliver is named ".spam" by the
filesystem.  I'm calling it "spam" in the amavisd-new config.  Might
that be the problem?  Should I be calling it ".spam"?  Would it
actually be "<user>+.spam"?

  - Jon