[Dovecot] Shared mailboxes

Wouter Amsterdam wamsterdam at zesgoes.nl
Mon Jan 28 12:41:43 EET 2008

OK, didn't think about that. Not that security for this mailbox is a great
issue as this mailbox is only accessable inside our LAN and passwords for
these shared accounts are maintained by the administrators and not by the
clients/users. Is there also a technical advantage (i.e. file locks,
time-outs) of using namespaces/symlinks compared to my simple solution?

Wouter