[Dovecot] SSL certificate?

Bjørn T Johansen btj at havleik.no
Thu Jan 31 14:48:59 EET 2008

On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 01:33:32 +0300
Nikolay Shopik <shopik at inblock.ru> wrote:

> On 31.01.2008 1:27, Bjørn T Johansen wrote:
> > When I install an SSL certificate, I can't find a config option to set configure the Server Certificate Chain
> > file...
> > Is this not possible or can I do it another way?
> > (When I connect, I am being told the Signature status is uncheckable...)
> >

> > Regards,
> >
> > BTJ
> >

> You need put all certificates in one file in correct order. Look for
> example here
> http://wiki.dovecot.org/SSL/DovecotConfiguration

I have now tried every combination I can think of but my mail client still tells me..:

"Certificate for hostname is unknown. "

and

"Signature status: unable to get local issuer certificate."

I am trying to install a GoDaddy certificate and I have my public cert and then GoDaddys intermediate certificate in my crt file,
which I think is how it is supposed to be but I still get this...

What am I doing wrong?

BTJ