[Dovecot] installing plugin (autocreate_plugin.c)

Marcin Gryszkalis mg at fork.pl
Thu Jul 31 01:16:58 EEST 2008

Hi
I want to enable autocreate-plugin, I downloaded
http://dovecot.org/patches/1.1/autocreate-plugin.c
compiled as specified in comment and got autocreate_plugin.so
but I'm not sure how do I install it.

I have many plugins in /usr/local/lib/dovecot/ (it's FreeBSD) and subdirs, but
they all have libXX_ prefixes (what do they mean?). I couldn't find any
information about installing plugins on dovecot's wiki and I don't want to
experiment as the server is live (not really important but still live).

regards
--
Marcin Gryszkalis, PGP 0x9F183FA3
jabber jid:mg at fork.pl, gg:2532994