[Dovecot] v1.1.rc12 released

Woonsan Ko woon_san at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 08:01:16 EEST 2008

Hi Timo,

I finally succeeded in compiling dovecot-1.1.rc12 on AIX with the following patch:

  http://users.handysoft.co.kr/~wsko/resource/aix.diff

I'd like to propose applying the above patch for 1.1 release. ;)

I tested successfully with gcc and IBM C Compiler.
Also, I confirmed the above patch worked for Linux and HP-UX as well.

I think the main problem was related to generating and using rquota.h, as seen in the patch.

By the way, I did not use `dovecot-cc' script. I simply used `./configure CC=gcc' and `./configure CC=xlc'.

Regards,

Woonsan