[Dovecot] Testing using namespaces

Kyle Wheeler kyle-dovecot at memoryhole.net
Sun Jun 22 23:22:38 EEST 2008

Hey there,

I'm interested in testing out using different storage formats for
different folder hierarchies. I *think* this can be achieved using
namespaces, but I'm not sure. For example, is it possible to, say,
make all directories under INBOX.Archive be stored as mboxes, while
everything else is stored as Maildirs?

~Kyle
--
May your glass be ever full. May the roof over your head be always
strong. May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows