[Dovecot] Help! OT: Blackberry IMAP client suggestions/experience needed

Stewart Dean sdean at bard.edu
Thu Mar 13 21:58:48 EET 2008

I didn't field DC until 1.0 and have kept pretty much up to date...these
problems were present with UWIMAP but got somewhat better since the switchover
to DC.
I can't imagine how DC could deal with two clients working on the same mbox
inbox, where the first instance has changes that are local to the PC and not yet
put on the server without DC breaking the lock of the first instance (and thus
invalidating the incomplete changes on the PC) and giving it to the second...or
is there some magic?

--
====
Stewart Dean, Unix System Admin, Henderson Computer Resources