[Dovecot] Help! OT: Blackberry IMAP client suggestions/experience needed

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Thu Mar 13 23:12:41 EET 2008

on 3-13-2008 12:58 PM Stewart Dean spake the following:
> I didn't field DC until 1.0 and have kept pretty much up to date...these
> problems were present with UWIMAP but got somewhat better since the
> switchover to DC.
> I can't imagine how DC could deal with two clients working on the same
> mbox inbox, where the first instance has changes that are local to the
> PC and not yet put on the server without DC breaking the lock of the
> first instance (and thus invalidating the incomplete changes on the PC)
> and giving it to the second...or is there some magic?

I just tried to do a mass move on a mailbox with thunderbird, and tried to
access the same box with outlook and it just took a little while to show up,
then refreshed the headers and showed the deleted messages marked as deleted.
And nothing unusual in the logs.
Strange.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...