[Dovecot] thunderbird sane config (OT)

rosenfield.albert at gmail.com rosenfield.albert at gmail.com
Wed May 7 14:51:26 EEST 2008

Does anyone have any experience putting together a sane config for
Thunderbird in an automated fashion?  Automated meaning "simple to
distribute to users".

--

(Background: I'm currently experiencing that Thunderbird does not work
against Postfix/Dovecot because the wizard interface for setting up an

(PS: Also, giving everybody a GMail-like threaded interface per
default would be cool.)

(PPS: If anything good comes up, I plan to put this in fx the Dovecot wiki.)