[Dovecot] thunderbird sane config (OT)

Wed May 7 16:23:04 EEST 2008

On 5/7/2008, rosenfield.albert at gmail.com (rosenfield.albert at gmail.com)
wrote:
> (Background: I'm currently experiencing that Thunderbird does not work
> against Postfix/Dovecot because the wizard interface for setting up an
> account does not accept TLS-only servers.  Users just sit there with a
> broken Thunderbird, not knowing what to do :-/.)

It would be nice if you had the ability to access the Advanced Options
when setting up a new account in TBird, but currently you don't...

So, you'll have to write up simple instructions for new users on how to
set up their new accounts...

I have something for this if you'd like a copy (request privately)...

--

Best regards,

Charles