[Dovecot] OT: PGP signature verification

Thomas Zajic zlatko at zlatko.fdns.net
Wed May 7 22:38:57 EEST 2008

* Timo Sirainen, 2008-05-07 19:41

> On Wed, 2008-05-07 at 19:30 +0200, Thomas Zajic wrote:
>> * Timo Sirainen, 2008-05-07 17:54

>>> How about just using keywords?
>>
>> Does anybody know why all of Timo's mails that are sent with Apple Mail
>> show up as "OpenPGP: Error - signature verification failed; click Pen
>> icon for details" in Thunderbird 2.0.0.x/Enigmail 0.95.6?
>
> http://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-users/2008-March/032840.html
>
> I haven't bothered to do anything about it. It gets eventually fixed
> once you upgrade your gpg.

Okay, so it's a gnupg thing? But both mutt and enigmail use the same
version of gpg internally, though, and it's the latest one available
AFAIK:

[zlatko at disclosure]:~$ gpg --version | head -1
gpg (GnuPG) 1.4.9

By "once you upgrade your gpg" do you mean I should be using gnupg2
instead?

[zlatko at disclosure]:~$ gpg2 --version | head -1
gpg (GnuPG) 2.0.9

Thanks,
Thomas