[Dovecot] messages downloading repeatedly to mozilla/seamonkey pop3 client

Ben Julian ben.julian at gmail.com
Sat May 10 20:51:17 EEST 2008

Timo,
  Wow, thanks for checking back on this after all that time. I am
actually still having problems, and just working around them by using
a script to manually wipe out the inbox and index files for the user
with the problem.  I tried your suggestion of explicitly setting the
mailbox location.  It didn't seem to stop the problem, but it is hard
to reproduce on demand.  By sending the user a lot of forwarded mail,
I was able to reproduce the issue once.  I left it defined and tried
Mark Sapiro's suggestion, adding " pop3_lock_session = yes", and so
far, so good.  I won't really know until a few days of use have
passed.  I'll be sure to let the list know how it turns out.  Thanks
for the follow up, guys, totally unexpected.
-Ben