[Dovecot] Dovecot/postfix to do 'copy to sent' ?

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Mon May 12 09:39:02 EEST 2008

>> Personally I don't like fake "senderbcc" address for every user. This my
>> catch a lots of spam in "sent" folders.
>
> you are confusing sender bcc with virtual aliases.

What about spam with a faked FROM address which seems to be from a local
user?  I think the point is that this strategy can cause a copy of the
spam to end up being added as a sent item.  The extra header field was
being added presumably to identify real sent mail from faked spam and
hence only add real sent messages to the sent folder?

Ed W