[Dovecot] Multiple private namespace question

Fri May 23 22:09:14 EEST 2008

On 5/23/2008, Troy Engel (tengel at fluid.com) wrote:
> ...I think you missed the whole part of my original email that stated
> this is a live, hard working server and "just trying things" is not
> an option. I'm normally a just-push-the-button type of guy, but in
> this case I need to get quantified evidence that it will actually do
> what I need without breaking other things.

No such thing as a guarantee. Only you know your environment, and only
you can properly test such a change.

That said - the examples in the wiki are just that... *examples*.

There is absolutely ZERO reason I can see that it would NOT work. This
isn't in the category of 'just trying things'... it really should just work.

I guess the closest thing to a guarantee you might get is if Timo chimes
in and also says that it will work... so I'll shut up now.

--

Best regards,

Charles