[Dovecot] dovecot's deliver and SELinux

Dan Horák dan at danny.cz
Thu May 29 21:03:52 EEST 2008

Diego Liziero píše v Čt 29. 05. 2008 v 19:49 +0200:
> On Thu, 2008-05-29 at 16:48 +0200, Dan Horák wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am the new maintainer of dovecot for Fedora and Red Hat and so I am
> > trying to cleanup some old reported bugs.
> > [..]
>
> Mmm.. I was wondering if it's worth to have a look at the various
> dovecot patches used by main distributions before releasing
> dovecot-1.1.
>
> I mean, having a look if there is something besides the changes of
> default configuration options or installation path that can be merged
> upstream.

The current state of the package can be seen at
http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewcvs/rpms/dovecot/devel/ There should be
pointers for the reason of patch in the spec file. I have already done
an (internal) update of the package do 1.1rc5 that obsoletes some of the
patches. I can do a "patch review" during tomorrow and post the results
here.

		Dan

--
Fedora and Red Hat package maintainer