[Dovecot] Help - I keep getting LSUB permission denied

Don Steiny steiny at infopoint.com
Tue Oct 7 00:23:06 EEST 2008

Timo ,

    I fixed it.  I have not exactly figure out the purpose of the
/export (which I changed to /var/export) but there is directory in there
that seems to need to be mode 777.   When I created it, I accidentally
created it as being owned by me, which explains why dovecot worked for
me and no one else.

    I can't compile dovecot-1.4.1 on Debian 2.6.8-4 with ssl, so
upgrading it is not really an option. I get the message from config that
it can't find libssl, but I linked copies of it everywhere and I don't
know configure scripts well enough to guess where it is looking.

-Don