[Dovecot] Request for help with new plugin

Sat Oct 18 18:49:40 EEST 2008

On 10/18/2008, Timo Sirainen (tss at iki.fi) wrote:
>> 3. Is SAVE_DATE the correct field to be looking for here?  I want the
>> expiration to be based on the amount of time the letter has spent in
>> the trash folder.

> Yes.

I'm not a prgrammer, so would have zero success answering this myself
from looking at the code, but just want to clarify...

In this case, SAVE_DATE mean the dat/time the message was originally
delivered? Or does it mean the date/tim the message was simply moved to
the TRASH?

--

Best regards,

Charles