[Dovecot] displaying IMAP folders that are in ~/mail/ at same level as inbox

Joseba Torre joseba.torre at ehu.es
Wed Oct 22 10:15:14 EEST 2008

El Miércoles, 22 de Octubre de 2008 a las 04:04, David London escribió:
> Thanks Laurent (and Charles re the age of the dovecot software),
>
> It looks like we've got what you say is needed (see configuration file
> below).  In addition the test accounts are brand new ones on the test
> system, not ones that have been moved over so .mailboxlist is not there -
> just .subscriptions
>
> Maybe what I'm trying to do is just not possible ...

You can get it in the client. For example, in thunderbird, in Server
settings->advanced should be something like "IMAP server directory" (I'm
using an spanish version of thunderbird, so don't know the exact english name
for the option). Similar options exists for other clients.

HTH.
--
Joseba Torre. CIDIR Bizkaia.