[Dovecot] error in 1.1.2

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Mon Sep 8 22:00:36 EEST 2008

On Mon, 2008-09-08 at 17:40 +0200, Cor Bosman wrote:
> Ive been getting a LOT of these errors since 1.1.2:

What version did you use before?

> So far ive seen this
> with 1800 customers, and we're getting active complaints about errors in
> imap clients.  When I check the users log I always see this error..
> This always happens with COPY commands in Squirrelmail.

*always*? Does the patch here help:
http://dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2006-December/018145.html

But even then, errors in cache file handling are ignored and they
shouldn't be visible to clients. What error exactly do the clients see?
Does the COPY command fail with NO? Does anything else get logged
besides these rename/file_dotlock_replace lines?