[Dovecot] error in 1.1.2

Cor Bosman cor at xs4all.nl
Wed Sep 10 10:42:48 EEST 2008

> > Neither can i..
> >
> > As a test I set 1 server up with local FS again, but with NFS=yes and
> > mmap/fsync etc as if it's nfs index, and im getting the same errors.
>
> So you can reproduce it easily with imaptest? Could you post your
> dovecot -n output so I could see if I can reproduce it on my FreeBSD
> installation?

No, i cant reproduce it at all with imaptest, thats why i said 'neither can i'.
I get enough of em from customers that i can wait for it though. But i can
never predict who gets one. Ive been trying to find a customer that can
reproduce it, but so far no luck. Our helpdesk has called some people and
they say it usually works fine again if they try again, but then sometimes
a day later they get the same problem on a different mail. It usually happens
when they delete a file and it gets copied to the trash.

Any specific commands I should try with imaptest?

Still need dovecot -n?

Cor