[Dovecot] Outlook 2003 and Thunderbird IMAP + gettingnew headers

Jan van den Berg jan.vandenberg at isp.solcon.nl
Thu Sep 11 12:57:25 EEST 2008

Hi,

I dont do anything with the dovecot-uidlist.

This is part of what the rawlog looks like (with a folder that started
getting new headers):

tbgy SELECT "My Folders.Klanten"
rty3 UID FETCH 1668:* (UID FLAGS RFC822.SIZE BODY.PEEK[HEADER] INTERNALDATE)
9d54 UID FETCH 1:1667 (UID FLAGS)
0ntr UID FETCH 1667 (UID FLAGS BODY.PEEK[] INTERNALDATE)
znim IDLE
DONE
4ogq UID FETCH 1668 (UID FLAGS BODY.PEEK[] INTERNALDATE)
5131 IDLE

How should I interpret this? I see 1668 and 1667?

Cheers,

Jan