[Dovecot] Dovecot 1.1.3 Kerberos5 GSSAPI bug (with patch)

Matthew Wesley weslem-dovecot at uncia.us
Fri Sep 12 15:42:24 EEST 2008

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 06:49:13PM +0300, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> Thanks, fixed.

Amusingly, though, it looks like nobody else is even using this combination of
architecture and configuration.

> > A Mercurial bundle with a fix is attached, and here is the trivial patch to
> > put in the needed #include:
>
> Sorry, I didn't notice the bundle first so you didn't get your name to
> the commit. Maybe next time. :)

It was worth a try. There's nothing like just adding an #include line but
still getting your name in a commit log.
;-)

--
UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because that
would also stop you from doing clever things.