[Dovecot] Exim+dovecot and quota check in exim's ACL before real message routing.

Anton warm at stack.ru
Fri Sep 26 13:53:38 EEST 2008

I use LDA like this:

local_delivery:
        driver          = pipe
        command         = /usr/lib/dovecot/deliver -e -d $local_part
        message_prefix  =
        message_suffix  =
        delivery_date_add
        envelope_to_add
        return_path_add
        log_output
        group           = dovemail
        user            = dovemail

Problem is that there is no feed back with dovecot during exim's ACL work.

--
Anton [WARM-RIPE]
Stack ltd division head