[Dovecot] client certs with godaddy ssl cert

Harondel J. Sibble help at pdscc.com
Sat Sep 27 04:43:19 EEST 2008

I've read the client ssl cert section in the wiki and it talks about using a
self signed cert, if I am using a commercial cert, in this case godaddy, how
do I implement a self signed cert for the client side and have dovecot make
use of this?  I know the mechanics of setting up the self signed ca, the
question is more what configuration changes do I need to make in dovecot to
handle both godaddy and the self signed ca functionality?

Thanks
--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting