[Dovecot] quota-fs: get nfs GROUP quota (patch)

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Thu Apr 2 22:05:58 EEST 2009

On Tue, 2009-03-24 at 15:34 +0300, fandorin at rol.ru wrote:
> > There's a bit too much copy&pasted code. For example the i_info() calls
> > are duplicated. And I think you could keep the clnt open when
> > fallbacking to the non-ext lookup instead of having to recreate it in
> > the middle. It would also need to have some #ifdef EXT_RQUOTAPROG checks
> > so that the code would compile with other systems than Linux too. And it
> > should probably remember if the non-ext lookup failed the previous time,
> > so it wouldn't waste time every time doing it twice.
> >

> Hi. Thanks for your comments. I made a new version of the patch for
> GROUP quota with NFS storage.
> But I do not know how better to define EXT_RQUOTAPROG: automatically or
> using option for configure script.
> What do you think? Are you interested in this patch for the basic
> version of the dovecot?

I committed it now to v1.2 branch. The same patch applies cleanly to
v1.1 too. Could you try that it still works?
http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-1.2/rev/66a8cbe7f007

I changed my mind about copy&pasting after all. Most of the logging
strings are different anyway in them, so it's just cleaner to copy them
instead of adding those %cid kind of things.