[Dovecot] Quota not being dispayed correctly in 1.2rc2 (with proof)

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de
Fri Apr 17 11:11:11 EEST 2009

User reports: 0% of 640MB -- which cannot be true.
I logged in as masteruser and was able to confirm this. I'm getting
"0.0% von 640.0MB" == "0.0% of 640.0MB"

His maildirsize file is attached. His mailbox is nearly full.

Manual login:

# telnet localhost 143
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.localdomain.
Escape character is '^]'.
* OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 LITERAL+ SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS ID ENABLE
STARTTLS AUTH=PLAIN AUTH=LOGIN] Dovecot ready.
. LOGIN user*masteruser topsecretpassword
. OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 LITERAL+ SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS ID ENABLE
SORT THREAD=REFERENCES THREAD=REFS MULTIAPPEND UNSELECT IDLE CHILDREN
NAMESPACE UIDPLUS LIST-EXTENDED I18NLEVEL=1 CONDSTORE QRESYNC ESEARCH
ESORT SEARCHRES WITHIN CONTEXT=SEARCH QUOTA] Logged in
. SELECT INBOX
* FLAGS (\Answered \Flagged \Deleted \Seen \Draft)
* OK [PERMANENTFLAGS (\Answered \Flagged \Deleted \Seen \Draft \*)]
Flags permitted.
* 3261 EXISTS
* 0 RECENT
* OK [UIDVALIDITY 1179137269] UIDs valid
* OK [UIDNEXT 8900] Predicted next UID
* OK [HIGHESTMODSEQ 1]
. OK [READ-WRITE] Select completed.
. GETQUOTA ""
* QUOTA "" (STORAGE 0 655360)
. OK Getquota completed.

WTF?

--
Ralf Hildebrandt
Postfix - Einrichtung, Betrieb und Wartung       Tel. +49 (0)30-450 570-155