[Dovecot] Quota not being dispayed correctly in 1.2rc2 (with proof)

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de
Mon Apr 20 14:59:05 EEST 2009

* Ralf Hildebrandt <Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de>:
> User reports: 0% of 640MB -- which cannot be true.
> I logged in as masteruser and was able to confirm this. I'm getting
> "0.0% von 640.0MB" == "0.0% of 640.0MB"
>
> His maildirsize file is attached. His mailbox is nearly full.

Further investigation showed that his maildirsize file doesn't get
updated at all.
I set him several short mails, yet the output of

% wc Maildir/maildirsize
206  411 1775 Maildir/maildirsize

stays the same

I then truncated his Maildir/maildirsize to one line and after that it
would accept changes again (it gets appended to)

--
Ralf Hildebrandt
Postfix - Einrichtung, Betrieb und Wartung       Tel. +49 (0)30-450 570-155