[Dovecot] 1.1.13 squat core dump

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Tue Apr 21 19:30:48 EEST 2009

On Apr 21, 2009, at 12:00 PM, David Halik wrote:

> While using 1.1.13 and squat with local pine imap on Solaris 9 I had
> a random core dump today. I was doing a search in a maildir folder
> with about 2000 emails. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to
> reproduce it yet, but I wanted to send along the info anyways.

Did you happen to get a core dump? gdb backtrace would be helpful: http://dovecot.org/bugreport.html

BTW. Has Squat been useful for you? I've noticed that with my very
very old Sun box it typically takes longer to update the indexes (even
for few mails) than to just perform the search unindexed. The
algorithm really could be made better..