[Dovecot] Dovecot v2.0 hg tree

Stewart Dean sdean at bard.edu
Wed Apr 29 21:01:39 EEST 2009

I'll break down and ask the stupid question...
Does this mean there will not be a V1.3 release?

I'm currently at 1.1.8 and using mbox.  Any comments about the
advisability of going to 1.1.14?
Better for going to v1.2?  What does the crystal ball show for 1.2.0?

As always thanks for all the wizardry....

--
==== Once upon a time, the Internet was a friendly,
neighbors-helping-neighbors small town, and no one locked their doors.