[Dovecot] Dovecot v2.0 hg tree

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Wed Apr 29 21:06:08 EEST 2009

On Wed, 2009-04-29 at 14:01 -0400, Stewart Dean wrote:
> I'll break down and ask the stupid question...
> Does this mean there will not be a V1.3 release?

Yes. v2.0 will come after v1.2.

> I'm currently at 1.1.8 and using mbox.  Any comments about the
> advisability of going to 1.1.14?

Better than 1.1.8 :)

> Better for going to v1.2?  What does the crystal ball show for 1.2.0?

I've been a bit busy developing v2.0 recently and haven't been reading
all that much of this mailing list. Once I've done with all the bug
reports I'll release v1.2.rc4 and hopefully there won't be many left
after that.

Although I don't think the new features have had all that many bug
reports anymore recently, maybe I should just set some date to v1.2.0
release. Like maybe "sometimes in May".