[Dovecot] sieve vacation response

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sat Aug 8 01:59:22 EEST 2009

On Fri, 2009-08-07 at 15:01 +0200, Jure Pečar wrote:
> And when sent and delivered to someone at example.com, we get this in the log:
..
> Our final recipients are in the form of username at fqdn.hostname.com; it looks like this is being matched in sieve as address. But we want to match against original recipient address, not address after alias expansion.

Is it really necessary for you to change the address like that? I think
that's going to mess up other tests too. I think deliver should
eventually be called with:

deliver -a someone at example.com -d username at fqdn.hostname.com

Then vacation and everything works correctly. Can you configure your MTA
to do that? deliver/dovecot-auth could also internally do the
someone at example.com -> username at fqdn.hostname.com translation in userdb
lookup.