[Dovecot] Dovecot Versions and Debian

Mario Antonio support at webjogger.net
Wed Aug 12 15:43:43 EEST 2009

Stefan,

In previous emails, Stephan stated:
"As the WIKI states: do *NOT* use these packages for systems that need
to be *STABLE*! This is rebuilt every hour from repository commits from
Timo and myself and if/when one of us commits a mistake, your setup will
break accordingly upon upgrade. This is for testing purposes only."

My guess he is just referring to the DEB packages ...

So do you consider safe to use the source package ....?

M.A.